A Beginner’s Guide to SUN OVENS Workshop
DATE AND TIME: Monday, February 4, 2019
7 p.m. Mountain Time (9 p.m. EST / 8 p.m. CST / 6 p.m. PST)
DURATION: 60 minutes plus live Q&A
COST: There is no cost for the class but advance registration is required
If you invest one hour you will discover:
- How a SUN OVEN works.
- What you can cook and what kind of pots & pans work best
- Why food cooked with the sun does not burn.
- How much sunlight you need.
- How to sun-bake a perfect loaf of bread.
- Why a SUN OVEN is the most energy-efficient way to rehydrate your freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- How to use a SUN OVEN as a solar dryer or dehydrator.
- The difference between boiling and pasteurizing drinking water.
- How to cook your dinner in the sun while you are at work.
- How to hard boil freshly laid eggs which are easy to peel.
- Ways to use a SUN OVEN that have nothing to do with cooking.
- The economic, health and environmental benefits of cooking with the sun.
- What we are doing around the world and why we do it.
- How to quickly pay for a SUN OVEN by reducing your utility bills.
Register Here for the Beginner’s Guide Workshop