How to use Sunshine to Multiply Your Tiny House Cooking Options Class!
Sunlight is the cheapest, safest, most efficient, and delicious way to cook and a perfect alternative when living tiny. Cooking without propane, charcoal, or electricity helps both the environment and your pocketbook while not using any counter or burner space.
Many tiny homes do not have space for a full oven or range, so finding creative solutions with smaller or limited appliances is a must. Join us for this free online class and learn the basics of how you can harness the power of the sun.
In this Class, you will learn the tips, tools, and techniques of using the free energy of the sun to:
- Bake, boil, steam, or roast complete meals which will never burn.
- Cook sweet, nutritious, and delicious vegetarian dishes.
- Boil or pasteurize drinking water.
- Naturally dehydrate fruits, vegetables, or make jerky.
- Dry herbs without breaking down the essential oils and vitamins to increase nutrients.
- Enhance your sprouting during the winter.
- Enjoy baked roasts and breads all summer long while reducing your utility bills.
- Easily peel freshly laid hard boiled eggs.
- Be better prepared for emergencies.
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
7:30 p.m. Central Standard Time, (8:30 p.m. EST / 6:30 p.m. MST / 5:30 p.m. PST)
DURATION: 60 minutes plus live Q&A
COST: There is no cost for the class, but advanced registration is required.
SUN OVEN GIVEAWAY
Everyone who registers will be entered in the drawing to win an All American SUN OVEN with the Dehydrating and Preparedness Accessory Package. The drawing will be held at end of the class.
Paul Munsen is the President of SUN OVENS International. For the past 20 years Paul has devoted his life to sharing fundamental SUN OVEN Cooking techniques with people all over the world. Paul has been involved in solar cooking projects and taught solar cooking on 5 continents.