Off Grid with Doug and Stacy Homestead Homies Workshop: 13 Ways to Use Your Sunlight for Delicious Efficient Homesteading
Learn how to:
- Bake, boil, steam or roast complete meals which will never burn.
- Boil or pasteurize drinking water.
- Naturally dehydrate fruits, vegetables or make jerky.
- Kill insects, seeds, fungus and bacteria in used potting soil to restore it to its original sterile state.
- Dry herbs without breaking down the essential oils and vitamins to increase nutrients.
- Enhance your sprouting during the winter.
- Enjoy baked roasts and bread all summer long while reducing your utility bills.
- Naturally, kill bug infestations in grains or dried foods.
- Easily peel freshly laid hard boiled eggs.
- Be better prepared for Emergencies.
Register Today To Get This FREE eBook
Everyone who registers will receive a helpful eBook: Emerging From An Emergency What you should do if…? 120 page eBook to improve the likelihood of your survival in Emergency.