The Brighter Way to Cook Workshop with Doug & Stacy
Thursday, Nov 19th 8 p.m. EDT
Free with advance registration
In This Webinar:
- Creative ways the sun can be used year-round to give you the peace of mind of knowing you are better prepared for an emergency.
- What you can cook, what kind of pots & pans work best.
- Why a SUN OVEN is the most energy-efficient way to rehydrate your freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- Why food cooked with the sun does not burn.
- How much sunlight you need.
- How to use a SUN OVEN as a solar dryer or dehydrator.
- The difference between boiling and pasteurizing drinking water.
- How to cook your dinner in the sun while you are at work.
- How to hard boil freshly laid eggs which are easy to peel.
- Ways to use a SUN OVEN that have nothing to do with cooking.
- The economic, health, and environmental benefits of cooking with the sun.
- What we are doing around the world and why we do it.
- How to quickly pay for a SUN OVEN by reducing your utility bills.
Registering for the webinar enters you into a Doug and Stacy Package giveaway worth $434!
Register today and also get a Free Sun Oven eBook!
- Get Red Cross approved preparedness checklists
- Preparation checklists for diseases and pandemics
- Winter storm survival and prepardness guide
- In-depth guides to citizen preparedness